This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our company Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us, including between you and our Websites.
- Through or as a result of your entry upon any of our facilities or in connection with our operations, or attendance at an event organized or hosted by us.
- Any paper submitted by you to us offline.
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal identifiers you provide when you provide information for subscribing to our Websites newsletters, news subscriptions, when you contact us through the contact forms on our Websites or by text or email, or when visiting any of our facilities or attending an event hosted or sponsored by us, including your first and last name, address, email address, telephone number, or any personal identifiers you provide to us when communicating with us.
- Account information such as your log in you use if you have an account with us.
- Internet or other information, including your IP address, browsing history, search history, information about your interaction with our Websites, information collected from cookies, and geolocation data.
3. HOW WE COLLECT DATA
4. USE OF PERSOAL INFORMATION AND DATA
Streamland Media collects and processes personal information from you primarily to Streamland Media collets and processes personal information from you primarily to communicate with you and provide you with news and information about our company. Streamland Media also uses information collected from our company Websites to maintain, operate, and improve our Websites, including to analyze traffic on our Websites and run analytics, for research purposes, to remember your preferences, and to optimize your experience by personalizing content.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
Streamland Media does not sell or otherwise disclose for monetary consideration your personal information to other parties for any purpose and has not sold your personal information for any monetary benefit in the last twelve (12) months and does not disclose your personal information to outside parties. Streamland Media may only share anonymous data to analyze traffic on our Websites and improve their performance.
6. DATA SECURITY
The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your personal information are extremely important to us. Streamland Media has implemented technical and administrative security measures that are designed to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
7. COOKIES AND ANALYTICAL TOOLS
Cookies and/or other analytical tools that we may use on the Website may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the Website. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, date and time information, geolocation information, and other technical information about your computer.
Some browsers support cookies and allow visitors to disable or block them. However, some functions or services on our Websites may not work properly without cookies. These features are not yet uniform across browsers and our websites may not currently be set up to respond to these signals.
Analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, may also be used to help make our Websites work better and help us understand how you use our Websites and what parts of our Websites are being utilized. Google provides an opt-out for this tool here.
8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Streamland Media processes and stores your personal information based on its business needs, to the extent needed to maintain our relationship with you, fulfill the reason you provided us your information, or to provide you with the news releases and information you requested, to the extent requested by you by signing up for communications from us, and to comply with legal obligations.
9. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California consumers have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Your Rights and Choices Under the CCPA
Right to Know and Access the Information Collected About You
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that Streamland Media disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have received and verified your request, we may disclose to you, subject to the type of request made and allowable exceptions under the CCPA:
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
However, Streamland Media will not at any time in response to a request disclose a consumer’s financial account number, an account password, or security questions and answers.
Streamland Media is not required to retain any personal information collected for a single, one-time transaction, if the information is not regularly retained by Streamland Media, or re-identify any anonymous or de-identified information, in order to disclose that information to you.
Deletion Request Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that Streamland Media delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we have received and verified your request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Rights
If you are a California resident and you wish to exercise your rights to know the information Streamland Media has collected about you and/or request that Streamland Media delete the information about you, you will need to submit a verifiable consumer request so that Streamland Media is able to corroborate your identity and provide your information to you.
To exercise your rights, please submit a verifiable request by:
- Calling us at 855-372-CCPA
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information for data and to delete data. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for data access twice within a 12-month period.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your privacy rights under the CCPA, and Streamland Media will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights after you have exercised those rights.
A business’s denial of a consumer’s request to know, request to delete, or request to opt-out
for reasons permitted by the CCPA or the California Attorney General CCPA Regulations shall not be considered discriminatory.
10. NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
To the extent that any information may be collected and processed by Streamland Media in the EU or UK, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information:
Right to access personal information we hold about you and correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
In certain circumstances, the right to request the erasure of any personal information stored about you.
Right to object to certain types of processing or restrict the processing on the way we use your personal data.
12. CONTACT US